In a little series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, funsies… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the fifth edition:
- Git Tools - Debugging with Git - Git helps finding the commit that broke your tests. Its like debugging on steroids
- gti - The sl for git.
- equatable - Allows ruby objects to implement equality comparison and inspection methods.
- Crafting Rails 4 Applications - Pragmatic Bookshelf beta: Expert Practices for Everyday Rails Development
- Python 3 Metaprogramming (youtube) - David Beazley gives a 3 hour live tutorial - informative and funny!
- explain.depesz.com - A tool for finding a real cause for slow queries. (for PostgreSQL, what else?)