In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the thirty-eighth edition:
- The Command Line Murders - A command-line murder mystery. How cool is that?
- Speaking.io - Thoughts on public speaking by GitHub’s Zach Holman
- GitHub Stargazers - making your stargazers twinkle!
- Rails Concern - Understanding how ‘Concern’ works will help you better understand how Ruby’s ‘Module’ works.
- Gemsurance - Gemsurance is a tool for monitoring if any of your Ruby Gems are out-of-date or vulnerable.
- Job Stories - Designing features using job stories.
- RSpec Matchers - Composable Matchers in RSpec 3
- Ruby Syntax Trivia - Neat little Ruby tricks
- How does SSL work? - What every developer should know about SSL.