In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the forty-first edition:
- Open Data - Thirty places to find open data on the web
- Figaro - A clean and simple way to configure your (open source) app and keep the private stuff private
- Raptor Editor - Haven’t tried it yet, but the name is just too cool
- The Magic Tricks of Testing - Sandi Metz about testing
- Regularity - A friendly regular expression builder for Ruby
- AngularJS and Rails 4 - How to integrate AngularJS with Rails 4
- The Magic of Strace - know your tools! how to get some insights into your UNIX processes
- Making Time for Side Projects - Planning is key!
- Don’t let your shell manage your ENV vars - Use tools like Dotenv or Figaro instead!