In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the one-hundred-second edition:
- 10 years of Git - Git turns ten years old this month!
- Potter API - Just what it sounds like: A Harry Potter API.
- Markdown Processing in Ruby - A look at four different Ruby implementations of Markdown
- Awesome Ruby - A collection of awesome Ruby libraries, tools, frameworks and software, sorted alphabetically.
- Ruby Rogues #202 - The Struggles New Ruby Users Have with Jake Day Williams
- New Book: Ruby Cookbook, 2nd Edition - A massive collection of Ruby recipes (1000+ pages) e.g. cook yourself an API service w/ Sinatra, and much more. Free sample chapter on “What’s News in Ruby 2.1”.
- Jekyll on Rails - add Jekyll - a static site generator - to your Rails app; step by step instructions incl. how-to-use Rails-like asset pipeline in Jekyll
- Free Event: Ruby Meetup in Linz, Upper Austria - why not visit Linz and join this year’s first Ruby Meetup in Upper Austria on May 20th at the AXIS Coworking Loft?