In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the one-hundred-fortieth edition:
- The Rubyist’s guide to environment variables - How environment variables really work
- Bath Ruby - The last batch of Bath Ruby tickets is on sale. Get them while they’re hot! (Also, they might be sold out soon)
- lesscode - The main ideas behind the less code movement
- Craig Kerstiens' Top 10 Postgres Features and Tips for 2016
- Visualizing Algorithms - Not just visualized, but also a discussion of different ways to visualize an algorithm.
- The Website Obesity Crisis - On the phenomenon of mostly-text websites that keep growing in size each year.