In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the one-hundred-fifty-fourth edition:
- Classic Programmer Paintings - Well, the title says it all.
- The Techies Project and why unpaid labor for diversity in tech needs to stop - a critical look at the problems of projects like “The Techies Project”
- How to ship software, the easy way - It’s simple, really.
- Everything is possible but nothing is free - Everything comes at a cost, even if you don’t pay money.
- Being tired isn’t a badge of honor - Skipping on sleep to get more work done is harming yourself, and doing a disservice to everyone else.
- DjangoCon Europe Code of Conduct Transparency Report - Code of Conduct related happenings at DjangoCon and how they where handled
- Ruby port of Dropbox' zxcvbn - Ruby port of Dropbox' nifty password-strength estimator zxcvbn
- One Rails App With Many Databases - How to use multiple DBs in a single Rails app and further possible architectural thoughts.