In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the one-hundred-eighty-third edition:
- The art of closing - Sometimes patches or pull requests on your Open Source projects just have to be closed. Here’s a few tips on how to do so gracefully.
- Getting things done - Spoiler alert: focus and break things down.
- The Inevitability of Being Hacked - When you hook up a (fake) toaster to the internet, it’ll be hacked pretty quickly.
- The New Minimalism - Your minimalism is someone elses complexity.
- Avoiding Distractions While Programming