In a series on this website we’ll entertain YOU with our picks - or: what we think is worth sharing - every week. Books, articles, gems, fun stuff… you’re in for an eclectic mix! So, here’s for the two-hundred-third edition:
- Can’t crack that programming problem? Go to sleep (or take a walk)
- Porting Ruby to Crystal - Distributing Ruby programs to clients can be tricky regarding packaging. Converting to Crystal might just be the answer you’re looking for.
- Bash scripting quirks & safety tips - Even in these times, a shell script is the best solution to a problem. Julia Evans has some tips, tricks, and warnings for you.
- fzf - A blazing fast, customizable, general purpose command-line fuzzy finder.
- Simplifying Your Transition from Macro to Microservices - Tips for tackling your legacy Macroservices.
- Ida Tin’s battle to build Clue - On the struggles one still has to face when trying to launch menstruation-related products like Clue.